Covid PsyOps Are Now Being Used for Climate Change
(by Rhoda Wilson | The Exposé) – As the eco-zealot group Just Stop Oil continue to break the law and cause mayhem, perhaps it is time to investigate who is pulling the strings of this and other fake grassroots movements. Even a cursory glance will make it clear that the people behind it are not everyday members of the public but a group of highly influential American billionaires.
In a four-part series published by The Conservative Woman, Stephen McMurray demonstrates how psychology and money – not facts – are driving the climate alarmist narrative in the UK. As well as by “independent” groups of psychologists, these psychological tactics are being deployed by the UK government based on a document produced by the Environment and Climate Committee. The notorious Covid false narrative duo, Chris Whitty and Patrick Valance, are on this committee.
Stephen McMurray is a member of Free Speech Union. What follows is a brief summary of McMurray’s articles, you can read the four articles in full by following the links provided:
- Part 1 – Money and ideology HERE
- Part 2 – Margaret Klein Salamon HERE
- Part 3 – Psychology to nudge the population HERE
- Part 4 – Coercive Covid tactics reused for the climate crisis narrative HERE
According to the Just Stop Oil website, their main source of funding is the Climate Emergency Fund. Climate Emergency Fund provides “a safe and legal means for donors to support disruptive protest.” The three founding members of this group – Aileen Getty from the Getty oil family, Rory Kennedy, daughter of Senator Robert Kennedy and philanthropist Trevor Neilson – also fund Extinction Rebellion.
Most of the focus has been on the Gettys but it is Neilson who has the most interesting background. After university, he worked as an intern in the White House when Bill Clinton was president. Later he worked for the newly formed Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation as Director of Communications and also acted as the Gates’ personal spokesman. Neilson was also a member of the Clinton Global Initiative, the Council of Foreign Relations and one of the Young Global Leaders for the World Economic Forum.
- In 2002 Neilson was a co-founder of DATA (Debt, AIDS, Trade, Africa) with Bill Gates, Bono and George Soros.
- In 2006 Neilson founded the Global Philanthropy Group, which was instrumental in forming Make It Right with Brad Pitt.
- In 2015 Neilson formed investments (now called Net Zero) with Howard Warren Buffett, grandson of the billionaire Warren Buffett, who was on the board of the Gates Foundation. Net Zero is an investment company specialising in renewable energy.
On the current advisory board members of the Climate Emergency Fund, we see more of the usual themes and ideologies that have nothing to do with the climate but are warmly embraced by the climate crisis zealots. Read Full Article >