Robert Kennedy Jr.
Photo 148023734 © - Dreamstime.com
News

Instagram Removes Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for Posting False COVID-19 Claims

Truth Unmuted Comment
The Big Tech gestapo is at it again with Instagram now banning Robert F. Kennedy Jr., for “misinformation” about COVID-19 and vaccines. Misinformation is whatever the Big Tech conglomerates and the government says it is. The real question is why are they so afraid of having other opinions out there regarding these topics? If there is no validity to what Kennedy Jr. and others are saying, why take the drastic step of banning them?

Instagram on Wednesday said it yanked Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s account for making bogus claims about the COVID-19 vaccine.

“We removed this account for repeatedly sharing debunked claims about the coronavirus or vaccines,” a spokesperson said.

The prominent anti-vaxxer had 800,000 followers on the platform when his account was banned.

Recently, he’d falsely linked the death of legendary baseball player Hank Aaron to the COVID-19 shot, while claiming that there had been “a wave of suspicious deaths among elderly” people who got the vaccine.

Kennedy’s Facebook page was still up as of Wednesday.

A spokesperson for Facebook, which owns Instagram, said the company doesn’t automatically disable accounts across all of its apps, as users may post different things on different platforms.

Source: New York Post

More in:News

Leave a Comment