FDA Document Reveals 86% of Children Who Participated in Pfizer Covid Vaccine Trial Experienced Adverse Reactions
by Mike Adams | Vaccine Injury News
A publicly-available FDA “fact sheet” document reveals that 86% of children who participated in a Pfizer covid vaccine trial reported adverse reactions ranging from “mild” to “serious.”
As part of the vaccine experiments, children aged 12 to 15 are being injected with mRNA sequences that take control of their cells, causing them to churn our spike proteins in their blood. Spike proteins cause vascular disease and blood clots. Even the Jonas Salk Institute conclusively identifies spike proteins as the culprit behind vascular disease and blood clots.
This is all openly admitted by the FDA, which has published extremely disturbing reports of adverse reactions experienced by children in a Pfizer covid vaccine “fact sheet” labeled 144413. See the original FDA document here (PDF).
In case the FDA removes this sheet, we have archived it at Natural News servers here (PDF).
FDA admits mRNA vaccines cause adverse reactions in 86% of children, but calls it “safe” anyway
This Pfizer page at the FDA provides links to all the fact sheets and press releases where the FDA celebrates expanding its emergency use authorization to children aged 12 to 15.
That fact sheet contains the following table that details the alarming rate of side effects and damage experienced by 12 – 15 year olds (i.e. children) who were given the mRNA injections:
Table 5: Study 2 – Frequency and Percentages of Adolescents With Solicited Local Reactions, by Maximum Severity, Within 7 Days After Each Dose – Adolescents 12 Through 15 Years of Age
As you can see from the table, 1127 children were given the first dose of the vaccine, and 1097 children received the second dose. What happened to the 30 children who didn’t show up for the second dose? Did they die? Why were they removed from the second dose?
Among those children injected with the mRNA vaccine medical experiment:
- A shocking 86% experienced side effects.
- Nearly 44% suffered “moderate” side effects defined as “interfering with activity.”
- 66% of the children experienced fever.
- 65% suffered headaches.
- Other side effects experienced by these children as part of these medical experiments include chills, vomiting, diarrhea, fever, muscle pain and even joint pain.
- Even after 86% of children experienced such side effects after being injected with the first dose, researchers continued to inject the children with a second dose. Read Full Article >