(by Amy Mek | RAIR Foundation) – The British government officially acknowledges that vaccinations can cause severe disability and death.
The British government is offering compensation and assistance to victims of the experimental Covid “vaccinations.” The official government website provides that severely disabled vaccine recipients will receive a one-off tax-free payment of £120,000. This payment is known as the “Vaccine Damage Payment.”
Several vaccinations can cause severe damage.
Eligible recipients include those severely disabled victims after receiving the following vaccinations against:
- coronavirus (COVID-19)
- haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)
- human papillomavirus
- influenza, except for influenza caused by a pandemic influenza virus
- meningococcal group B (meningitis B)
- meningococcal group C (meningitis C)
- meningococcal group W (meningitis W)
- pandemic influenza A (H1N1) 2009 (swine flu) – up to 31 August 2010
- pertussis (whooping cough)
- pneumococcal infection
- rubella (German measles)
- smallpox – up to 1 August 1971
- tuberculosis (TB)
Citizens may have had a combined vaccination against a number of the diseases listed. For example, you might have been vaccinated against DTP (diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis) or MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella).
Brits may also be able to get a payment if they are severely disabled because either:
- Their mother was vaccinated against one of the diseases on the list while she was pregnant
- you’ve been in close physical contact with someone who’s had an oral vaccine against poliomyelitis.
- Citizens can also apply for this payment for someone who has died after becoming severely disabled because of one of the vaccinations listed above. The person applying must manage the individual’s estate to apply.
What counts as ‘severely disabled’
Disablement is worked out as a percentage, and ‘severe disablement’ means at least 60% disabled. This could be a mental or physical disability and will be based on medical evidence from the physicians and the hospitals treating the patients. Vaccine damage is medically evaluated by the treating physicians and the hospitals treating the patients.
Easy Application for Vaccination Damage Payment
Applying for a vaccination damage payment in Great Britain is very easy: victims must download the registration form from the government’s homepage, fill it out, and send it to the appropriate registration office. If the payment of damages is refused, an appeal can be lodged against it. To do this, you must explain why you think the decision was wrong and bring in new medical data not presented in the previous procedure. There is no time limit, and you can appeal the decision as often as possible. Individuals can also appeal to the “Social Security and Child Support Tribunal,” which is independent of the UK government.
Further Assistance and Legal Action Possible
Vaccination victims can also receive additional assistance, including financial aid for disability, home modifications, adjustments, or bereavement payments in the event of death. In addition, citizens can always take further legal action and make claims for damages, even if they have already received this vaccination payment.
The Covid vaccine’ is potentially harmful and deadly
The British government officially acknowledges that vaccinations can cause severe disability and death. The experimental gene therapies rank first among potentially harmful and deadly vaccines; it is, therefore, anything but “completely safe,” as claimed by vaccination advocates. In addition, it is explicitly stated that children whose mothers were vaccinated during pregnancy can very well be vaccination victims. Meanwhile, nations urge pregnant women, in particular, to be vaccinated.