(by Rhoda Wilson | The Exposé) – “This email is as usual based on facts and information you are unlikely to see in the biased MSM (excluding GB News) and will hopefully lead more people to share my conclusion that the fairy tale “climate change Emperor” is not dressed in a suit of fine clothes but is actually stark naked.”
The above is taken from Douglas Brodie of Nairn’s latest email addressed to “family and friends.” As we’re becoming familiar with his emails, we’ll consider ourselves “friends.” As usual, Brodie does not disappoint. His latest dispatch began:
“I am sick and tired of being continuously oppressed and abused by unaccountable, misanthropic WEF/UN/WHO/Big Money tyrants and their puppet politicians.”
At the end of July, we published Brodie’s open letter to the UK and Scottish governments, read HERE. Since then, he has written a follow-up email to his Member of Parliament titled ‘Complicit by his silence’, read HERE. Below is his latest email addressed to all of us “friends.”
By Douglas Brodie BSc, Nairn, 31 August 2022
I am sick and tired of being continuously oppressed and abused by unaccountable, misanthropic WEF/UN/WHO/Big Money tyrants and their puppet politicians. The average UK domestic energy bill is now predicted to hit £7,700 a year by 2023 to eat up over three-quarters of the state pension and some business users face energy bill increases of 500%. Our misguided climate and energy policies have been pushing up energy prices and electricity prices (slide 7) for years. The Ukraine war and self-harming Western sanctions against Russia have suddenly shown up the impracticality of rapidly cutting back on natural gas and Net Zero has made the horrendous energy crisis we now face even worse.
To everyone who has disparaged me as a “climate change crank” for daring to speak out against the so-called climate consensus, I say: “Today’s chaos shows that I was right all along and you were wrong for failing to question the obviously-flawed climate cult narrative”.
This email is as usual based on facts and information you are unlikely to see in the biased MSM (excluding GB News) and will hopefully lead more people to share my conclusion that the fairy tale “climate change Emperor” is not dressed in a suit of fine clothes but is actually stark naked.
To me it is blindingly obvious that politicians have been lying to us and feeding us false propaganda about “climate change”, aka alleged man-made global warming, aided and abetted by the corrupt, paid for mainstream media (MSM). Sadly, the lies and propaganda have been so all-pervasive and effective that many people have swallowed the “official narrative” hook line and sinker, just as many people swallowed the Covid “plandemic” lies and psy‑ops propaganda. These Covid and climate change lies and false propaganda are blisteringly exposed by my fellow “conspiracy theorist” Neil Oliver in his two-part GB News monologue HERE and HERE.
I’m not sure if all the politicians who support the climate change agenda are actually lying – maybe they are just “useful idiots” who have themselves swallowed the climate change propaganda funded and promulgated from on high by the likes of the Bill Gates Foundation, the George Soros Foundation, the Rockefeller Foundation and UN Climate Envoy (chief propagandist) Mark Carney. It would be helpful if any of the politicians on my anonymous Bcc list would speak up in reply.
For many years I have been warning of how as a nation we have been sleepwalking into an energy infrastructure catastrophe because of our self-sabotaging climate change policies. Here are a few of my past emails and posts which use the word “sleepwalking” in this context, all of which received nothing but a dismissive fobbing‑off or even no reply at all, as Kathy Gyngell recently experienced at the hands of Covid fanatic Michael Gove who by an odd coincidence (not) is also a climate change fanatic:
- my 2015 email “An Energy Strategy for Scotland” sent to Murdo Fraser MSP and his Holyrood energy committee,
- my 2018 post Do politicians ever listen? hosted by my friend John Graham, sent to various MPs and MSPs,
- my 2018 email “The Climate Change Act wastes £ hundreds of billions” sent to then Chancellor of the Exchequer Philip Hammond and others,
- my 2018 email “The nonsensical infeasibility of our climate and energy policies” sent to various MPs and MSPs,
- my 2021 post The Futility of Net Zero hosted by my friend Ed Hoskins, sent to various MPs and MSPs.
Surely, after the belatedly dawning realisation that our politicians have abused us and lied to us about Covid and vaccines over the past 2½ years, it is time to wake up to the reality that they have also lied to us about “climate change” over the climatically uneventful past 20‑30 years.
A prime example of such lying is given by THIS recent Boris Johnson tweet, with video, in which he claims we are making “good progress” on his fantasy target of achieving Net Zero by 2050. I use the word “lying” with care because I assume he cannot possibly be so stupid as to believe the scripted words he utters, unless his scientific advisor script-writers are all unbelievably stupid as well. I therefore believe that he is saying it and doing it to deliberately damage the economy and make us all poorer, just as he has done through his alleged Covid-19 crimes against humanity, a complaint lodged by Dr Mike Yeadon et al with the ICC at The Hague. It all comes back to the Malthusian 1991 Club of Rome statement that “the real enemy is humanity itself”, also picked up HERE in the Reiner Fuellmich Covid‑19 crimes against humanity model proceedings trial.
If only politicians had listened to the late UK Chief Scientific Advisor Professor Sir David MacKay we would not now be facing an energy infrastructure “horror story“. In his online book ‘Sustainable energy – without the hot air’, he used simple engineering calculations to show the impossibility of powering a modern industrial economy with intermittent weather-dependent renewables which wreaker Johnson has imposed on us. Professor MacKay’s indisputably sensible advice was wilfully ignored by our political class for a previously unfathomable ulterior motive which has only now been revealed through their evil Covid skulduggeries. More comments on this theme HERE.
To debunk the nonsense spouted in Boris Johnson’s tweet I’ll restrict myself to just a few key points:
- Claiming that we are making “good progress” on Net Zero is a whopper of a lie. After more than a decade of self-harming striving on the UK Climate Change Act we have made hardly any inroads on reducing our dependency on fossil fuels, the world as a whole even less, as I explained using the latest energy statistics in THIS post, see the section titled ‘More evidence against the climate change scam’. This is unsurprising because the intermittency of renewables always requires dispatchable fossil fuel power for grid balancing and backup. Read THIS paper by Professor Michael Kelly spelling out simple reasons why Net Zero is unachievable. See THIS global data showing how renewable energy has failed catastrophically, debunking the mindless praise of renewables by nitwits like Boris Johnson.
- Claiming that the cost of failing to achieve Net Zero by 2050 will be “much, much greater” is another whopper of a lie. For unjustified reasons the government has committed to pursuing ruinous Net Zero unilaterally while countries like China and India continue to build hundreds of cheap and effective new coal-fired power stations which will still be running sixty years from now. Boris Johnson must know this means that our puny effort to “tackle climate change” (the UK emits just 1% of global CO2 emissions) will make not one iota of difference globally, even if the dodgy science on man-made CO2 global warming could be trusted, which it can’t. Bear in mind that the UN IPCC is only mandated to study the risks of human, not natural, influences on climate, a massive shortcoming which they never explain to the public, lying by omission.
The alleged £22 billion “investment” Johnson refers to is most probably money down the drain, as may well be brutally demonstrated this coming winter.
Extoling the supposed benefits of heat pumps is totally false propaganda. THIS compilation of posts by my colleague Paul Homewood shows that heat pumps are a useless technology for retrospectively-installed home heating which will save negligible net fossil fuel consumption and will only make us colder and poorer.