Truckers from around the country converged with the masses for a six-hour event at Grand Park in Los Angeles, California.
Firefighters, law enforcement, federal workers, labor, artists, school teachers, doctors, nurses, celebrities, musicians, and thousands of California residents raised their voices this weekend with the message: We the People Will Not Comply!
As TGP’s Cara Castronuova reported on Friday, frustration from Los Angeles residents and parents has reached a boiling point as Los Angeles Unified School District continues to enforce the indoor mask-wearing mandate at campuses with no end date despite being lifted at most other schools statewide.
This frustration is reflected across the United States as the nation still reels from the unprecedented Covid restrictions and vaccine mandates that rocked the world over the past year and a half.
“It is far from over,” said Tina Ryan of Citizens Against Political Persecution.
“The Covid narrative and the vaccine hysteria is only on pause until after the coming November elections. DO NOT BE FOOLED. Elected officials, namely Democrats, have realized they pissed off the voters to the point that they can lose their jobs. The sneaky traitors are now reeling back their hideous mandates. Anyone with street smarts knows they will attempt to resume these mandates/lockdowns if their positions are re-secured in November elections. We must vote these monsters out and never forget what they put through as a nation. They think if they give us a few months we will forget, but we will not forget,” she added.
As California Governor Gavin Newsom’s incredible unpopularity with his constituents forced him to ease up on mask restrictions for the time being, eight highly controversial, draconian bills are being pushed in the State House by Democratic legislators. They include:
- SB 871 – would require all children 0-17 to get the COVID -19 vaccine to attend childcare or school potentially without FDA approval. That bill also takes away any personal or religious belief exemptions,
- SB 866 – would allow kids 12-17 to get the COVID-19 vaccine without parental consent,
- SB 1464 – would force law enforcement officials to enforce public health orders,
- AB 2098 – would reclassify the sharing of COVID-19 “misinformation” by doctors and surgeons as unprofessional conduct that would result in disciplinary actions; and
- AB 1993 – would require all CA employers to require the COVID-19 Vaccine to work in the state, including independent contractors. And big penalties for companies who do not enforce it.
“One-party rule in action,” said Ryan. “This is what happens when you have one party running the four branches of government. The fourth branch is the Fake News Media. It amounts to complete and utter tyranny and crimes against humanity.”
The objective of the rally is to end all Covid-19 mandates.
- No to Vaccine Mandates
- No to Vaccine Passports
- No to Forcing Covid-19 Vaccination on Children
- No to Censorship
- Yes, to Informed Consent
- Yes, to Natural Immunity
- Yes, to doctors and patients making decisions without interference